Junior Business Application Developer - Job Description
The Junior Business Application Developer will undertake the following responsibilities:
- To translate user stories and use cases into functional applications.
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- To design and develop the UI, code base and data access layers of our applications, and contribute to the success of team works at different layers of the system architecture/design.
- System Documentations.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness and availability of applications.
- Regular system and database backup.
- To support vendor when needed.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline with cognate experience.
- Have at least 2 years of programming experience using Microsoft Technologies but not limited to this.
- A proven knowledge of .Net 4.5+ using C# or VB.Net, ASP.Net (Web Form and/or MVC), LINQ.
- Experience with UI/UX design.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture and experience in web service development (Web API).
- Proficiency in relational database design & development and administration using MS-SQL 2012 & above, MySQL, SyBase.
- Proven knowledge of writing T-SQL and SQL performance improvement techniques.
- Good knowledge of data reporting tools - SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and PowerBI would be an added advantage.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of Agile Development (Scrum).
- An idea of any Open Source technology and its associated frameworks (e.g WordPress & Laravel Framework).